HOME

Thank you for visiting my site!  My name is Danielle and I am the heart, soul, blood, sweat, and tears behind 
A Piece of Cake
What started as a hobby a few years ago has evolved into my little business of making cakes, cupcakes, cakepops and other treats.  Everything that I put my name on is homemade, fresh, and unique. 






Please click through the tabs above to see some of my work, but because I am a one-woman show, my Facebook page is generally more up-to-date.  You can view it by clicking HERE. 














7 comments:

  1. Hello there. Was wondering how much a wedding cake to feed 30 would cost. We are needing it by 2-23
    Debramccoy66@gmail.com 512-657-1266

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm wanting to get some cupcakes for my girlfriend's birthday we are all diabetic's and I was thinking cupcakes wouldn't be as bad as a whole cake. What do u recommend. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much do you charge per cupcake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm interested in a small wedding cake for my daughter, and I would like to send you a pic of what I want? How would I do that? And...i would need it by 12-26!!! 😲 I know! Day after christmas!! Ugh!
    Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much for cake serving 10 to 15 people for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. betman co kr main - Konicasino 우리카지노 우리카지노 10bet 10bet 188bet 188bet 449리사설포츠 스포츠 스포츠 리사설포츠 토토토토토토토토토토

    ReplyDelete
  7. Online Gambling - Learn to Play and Win at the Best Casino
    Online gambling is now live in the United States. This is thanks to 라이브 바카라 legalized online gaming. And now, thanks to a growing number of states, many gambling

    ReplyDelete